Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser) Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser)

Very short, and a little repetitive, but that's understandable in a 19 secods lenght demo song xD The melody is nice, and the piano is similar to the Raindrops of a Dream one, this song can be a great sucesor of that song, I like how this is faster too, I think fast songs fit better in that kind of games.

PS: *Hype intensifies*

Long Live The King Long Live The King

I liked almost everything in this, the structure is nice, transitions are smooth and that stuff, but in some parts (like in 0:34) everything sound a little... saturated? (I don't know exactly what word use here), but maybe that's nomal in dubstep (I'm not used to this style, so dunno).

DJ-Howwl responds:

I'm not sure either tbh XD In any case, I basically made a noise synth and then used the grossbeat plugin and used the saw preset. That's probably why the synth sounds fat? Not sure what the term to use here is either lol. Anyways thx!

vgm_melancholy_01 vgm_melancholy_01

I don't find this melacholic, more like something ambiental, maybe it's because of the drums are very... strong?.. noisy? compared with the piano and because of thaI can't put my attention in the melody (actually I can, but it's a little hard, it's like trying to listen to the whole bass in a pop song), and the little melody I heard... wasn't very melancholic or emotional, and the whole song with the same rythm sounded plain.

-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

Let's say something that's not the typicall "OMG, Awesome" thing.

The melody is great (actually, the original song is one of my favorite songs made by you), the structure is nice too, and the extra part was really cool (DAT piano-ish thing), the rock+electronic concept reminded your old songs, especially Techrock or whatever was the name (that's a good thing).

But the instruments choice would be better, the guitars sound really synthetic (I can understand that, it's hard find good guitar synths) and didn't sound good with the square-ish lead, actually, the combination of instruments (or maybe the mixing) wasn't very interesting. Until the piano part, the song sounded a little... plain.

Simple words: Great concept, but not the best deveploment.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

Qshy-Space Conquerors Qshy-Space Conquerors

Cool, but the melody starting at 0:31 seem to be.. out of place and the hi-hats are taking too much protagonism for my liking (but maybe this is just me).
Anyway, the dark atmosphere of the song was great and I f***ing loved that voice-like synth at 0:45 and the piano, this song is perfect for a last stage in a bullet hell game (I always use to think in bullet hell games when I listen to electronic music xD)
5/5, 9/10

-Final Battle- -Final Battle-

I didn't want to listen to this, dunno why if Village up North is my favourite of all your music, but here am I, listening to this awesome masterpiece.
Like Village up North, it keeps the normal "Waterflame style", but instead of being a cute happy song it has some different elements that make this an epic and powerful song.

PS: Happy 2015!

Level One Level One

The intro is weirdly nostalgic, and the whole song actually, but mostly that part, I'd really would love to say "you need to improve something in this part", but I simply can't, the feelings are strong here (for me, at least xD).
To be out of your confort zone you made an excellent song = )

DJStriden responds:

Thank you for the feedback :) Indeed, many others are saying the same thing (my family as well). I'm glad you like the song!

Babokon - Colombiano Babokon - Colombiano

You know... Colombiano is the spanish word used to say that somebody is from Colombia XD
Funny name, but serious music.

DJ-Babokon responds:

'Twas the intention! It was written for my Colombian friend. :P

8-Bit Lazy Summer Days 8-Bit Lazy Summer Days

I love chiptunes... and I love the oldest CnB songs. This is awesome =D

Father-of-Death responds:

you are awesome

DJ Babokon: The Shifting Sands DJ Babokon: The Shifting Sands

One of my favourites by you, you must make more stuff like this (?)
PS: WAT!? Are you saying that the wobwob at the background is a Formant! O.O I need to know how to made that O_O (even if I'm not an huge fan of the wobwob thing xD)