Team Desu Team Desu

It needs more maids...

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I used to be someone who hated all love stories and romantic stuff... but what the fuck, this is beautiful, I love how you make the animations go along with the music, and how you created a cute and emotional story without words. And what can I say about the music? I'm not into... japanese?... korean??? (I don't know, sorry xD) music, but I liked all the selections. I would like a lot to see more like this = )

5/5

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

The game is really interesting, one of the first flash games I played far away at the end of 2007, so it's a special game for me. With a nice music and an interesting concept, but the controls... as pilafmachine123 said, are really slippery, that will cost a star, because -even if I loved the, game, music, concept, graphics and stuff- that ends easily with my patience.

4/5
8/10
----
PS: crappy English, I believe you can understand this.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

This is sooo cute, but it's a nice cute, I love the character designs, the music and the drawings.
The only complain (if you can call this a complain xD): If the talking had some options it would be perfect, to make the game a little more interactive = )

Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser) Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser)

Very short, and a little repetitive, but that's understandable in a 19 secods lenght demo song xD The melody is nice, and the piano is similar to the Raindrops of a Dream one, this song can be a great sucesor of that song, I like how this is faster too, I think fast songs fit better in that kind of games.

PS: *Hype intensifies*

Long Live The King Long Live The King

I liked almost everything in this, the structure is nice, transitions are smooth and that stuff, but in some parts (like in 0:34) everything sound a little... saturated? (I don't know exactly what word use here), but maybe that's nomal in dubstep (I'm not used to this style, so dunno).

DJ-Howwl responds:

I'm not sure either tbh XD In any case, I basically made a noise synth and then used the grossbeat plugin and used the saw preset. That's probably why the synth sounds fat? Not sure what the term to use here is either lol. Anyways thx!

vgm_melancholy_01 vgm_melancholy_01

I don't find this melacholic, more like something ambiental, maybe it's because of the drums are very... strong?.. noisy? compared with the piano and because of thaI can't put my attention in the melody (actually I can, but it's a little hard, it's like trying to listen to the whole bass in a pop song), and the little melody I heard... wasn't very melancholic or emotional, and the whole song with the same rythm sounded plain.

My Complete Indie Game Tribute My Complete Indie Game Tribute

YUME NIKIIIIIII~ *fan moment*

Wow, this is a piece of awesomeness, I'm really enjoying looking for games that I know and seeing a lot of stuff that I can't recognize, but in some parts the curvy lines look more like groups of straight lines instead of like smooth curves (anyway, that's something hard to do, so...).

PS: Sorry for my crappy english.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thats okay. I forgive you.

May heaven grant you fortune May heaven grant you fortune

One of my favorite pixelartists made a tribute of one of my favorite flash games... I'm in heaven or what?

Carrion responds:

Youre in the Tower....of Heaven. B)

Archen Archen

You need to use more contrasting colors, and experiment with hues and saturations in the shadowing (but make good shadows is hard, so this isn't bad)

Rico8u responds:

Thanks, I really was just starting out here, most of the things I do start on paper, because I'm a better drawer acoustically rather than starting from scratch on the computer like I did here. Also, the color machine is not familiar to me, but thanks for the review! I'll try hard to improve.